Internal decay of trees, hollow spaces and cracks, and their extent can be assessed by the ARBOTOM®. The ARBOTOM® is a new impulse-tomograph, which makes the internal state of a tree or log visible by impulse measurements.
- Comfortable control by a Tablet-PC or Notebook
- 2- or even 3-dimensional assessment and display of the internal condition of trees and logs (diameter almost unlimited).
- Revealing weakest areas of trees /samples, revealing points of thinnest residual intact wall - with the help of an (almost) unlimited number of sensors (typical: 4-24).
- Colored tomographs, easy to read
- Localization of wood defects and determination of their extend.
- Immediate evaluation of trees in the field
- Assessment of tree safety (breakage- /up-rooting)
- Assessment of wood quality of trees and logs
- Precise localisation of wood defects
- Results easy to understand
- Evaluation of tree safety becomes more powerful
This Document as Web Document
The Browser you are using is out of date. This web page will not be shown nice. Please update your Browser